Thursday, May 17, 2012

Robbed By Bobbi Brown =)

Looking at my last post, I felt totally disappointed. I missed my blog. There are too many stuff going on lately (but it should never be an excuse) and that caused my lazy buddy to attack and kill my writing/sharing habit.

I have purchased so many stuff for the past weeks and this post should be the start of sharing. Let me start with Bobbi. I was robbed by Bobbi, his last name is Brown. But I gave in,without any hesitation. Haha! 

Here's a confession of a shopaholic (makeupholic if there's such thing) - when you spend $150 on a single receipt, you are entitled to a free membership, with 6 complimentary makeup lessons. Who wouldn't want to give in??? Agreeeeee?

And sooo... I ended up chatting with the consultant and she hypnotized (haha!) me to pay for these: 

Corrector and Concealer Kit:




Basically, corrector is used to adjust the dark areas that you want to conceal into a darker tone, hence, adapting it, making the application of the concealer easier, and well blended with the skin.  The corrector is a bit pricey, so I am thinking if I can use another good quality concealer in darker shade and use it as a corrector?  Hmmm.

Concealer kit comes with cream and powder to set it. Oh and plus the mirror that makes it more handy!


Next is BB Cream:




I was not a fan of BB Creams.  Well, I have been using foundation everyday, it makes my skin look flawless.  So I don't want any interruption in my make up routine.  Moisturizer was my only best friend and I was not open to a second best friend.  But then, having to discover new products is such a great feeling.  This BB Cream from Bobbi Brown, is a good buy.  I will talk more about this on my next post, and share some look that I came up with using this.  (Ohh, I now use this everyday!)

And this, my makeup lessons voucher:
 


The best thing about the "robbery" was this quote from Bobbi Brown:
   

More posts soon! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment