Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2nd And 3rd Bottle Of Michelle Nail Color

It took a long time for me to make a post about what I think about Michelle Nail Color. But having to read the title obviously shows that it's a good product because I made another purchase. Yes,it is long lasting. 7 days or more on my toe nails is not bad. Plus the variety of colors that you can choose from is very impressive! Spell Y-U-M-M-Y. These two shades won:


Honestly, I am very conventional in nail color. (I am 28 and baby pink nail polish might not suit my job :)).. I always wear red, (dark,shocking,vampire,bloody red), but I already find it a bit boring. Since it's summer, I can't resist to try a more playful shade =) Sorry but RED is something I can't abstain from, so just to balance it, I am going to try this bluish-green shade (FOR A CHANGE! =D ) How affordable is $2.50 per bottle?  But oh, there's a promotion, 2 bottles for $4!  How awesome is that! =))))

No comments:

Post a Comment