Tuesday, March 27, 2012

False Eyelashes

Because my right eye is not having a good relationship with my mascara, I needed to find an alternative. Redness appear every now and then. I am not sure what causes it, I just suspected that it was the mascara because there were times that I have not properly removed my eye make up before I went to bed. And the alternative that I thought of was - FALSIES!

Went to Sasa yesterday to find a good pair of false eyelashes. The one that I have in stock (which is what I use for my brides) looks natural but when I wore it, it didn't suit my eye shape). False eyelashes need to fit perfectly with your eye shape if you want it to look natural. But for some reason, the thin lashes didn't look good on me.

This is what I got from Sasa ($3.90 for 3 pairs)



And this glue ($4.90 with the cutest bottle)



For less than $10, here's the result  :



(Nyay! Sorry for the white dots, glue's not dry yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment