Monday, August 27, 2012

Purple Smokey Eyes


Here's a tutorial on how to create Purple Smokey Eyes using Sephora Pro Lesson Palette.  I have been loving plum and purple lately.  I have purchased this palette months ago but I have only discovered how gorgeous it is!  It was just in my makeup storage, but now we have established a certain intimacy and I am loving it like crazy.

(Sorry but this is the most decent photo I have in instagram!)
I have been receiving requests from friends to make more tutorials.  I promise to make a vid at least once a week.

Products used:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation
L'oreal True Match Concealer
Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder
L'oreal Infallible Shadow
Sephora Pro Lesson Palette (Green Eyes)
Make Up Store Gel Eyeliner
Milani Liquifeye
Holika Holika Eyeliner (Pink)
Maybelline Mascara
Sephora Blush
Mac NC45 for contouring
Canmake Highlighter
Nyx Matte Lipstick (Caviar)
Brushes: Shiseido Perfect Foundation Brush, Real Techniques, Suesh and some random brushes

I hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment