Monday, October 1, 2012

Review: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner

I use eyeliner every single day and I have been trying to look for products that would work well with my shaky hands. Haha. For some weird reason, my hands are a bit shaky when I'm applying on my own eyes, but a lot more stable when applying on other people.

 Here's a review on one of my online purchases: Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil.


The best thing I like about it is, it is very easy to use, at least for me. I use it when I want to go for darker and thicker lines instead of the normal everyday look. It has a feel that is very similar to using liquid or gel eyeliner. I am taking advantage of this product especially now that I wear falsies every single day. The only downside of this, it is very fragile and I would usually sharpen it after the 3rd time I use it.  And for that reason, I have purchased a back-up for this since it is still available online.


 
 

Milani is not available in Singapore drugstore, but I purchased mine online. Check out Undertwenty.  They sell amazing cosmetics that are hardly available in Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment