Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Canmake Cream Cheek in Number 09

I am not a super fan of cream blushes but when I was browsing around Watson's I figured out that I am in need of a blush.  I don’t intend to buy anything high end since I don’t wear blush everyday.  But I have to admit, blush is something that can be used for emergencies.  Just like red lips, blush can easily turn your dull face into something more alive.  The sales person at Watson’s Ion approached me and she recommended the cream blush from Canmake which she said is one of their popular items.  I hesitated at first because I would normally wear a matte finish and I prefer my face to be clean and not shiny.  I feel that somehow cream blushes are more appropriate for dewy look.  But she convinced me well enough that I paid for it after she has shown me all the shades.



I chose this purplish pink cream blush which I thought I don’t own any similar shade yet.  I have some peach and darker pink blushes and I thought of settling into something more on the cooler side.

It’s a pretty pink that goes well with neutral eyeshadow and light pink lipstick.  I love the texture because it’s not greasy at all when I applied it to my cheeks.  The only downside is the lasting power.  I don’t know if it’s just my skin, but my makeup used to stay for long hours but this one needs a touch up after maybe 5 hours of wearing it.  






Here’s a quick swatch.
It looks very pretty when blended out well.




I am sure to wear this specially on my lazy days that I want a fresh look without taking so much time applying makeup to the rest of my face.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment