Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Missha Mania

Two months ago, as I was on my way to the gym,  I walked pass Missha at AMK Hub and I tried to check out the store to see if they got anything that would interest me.  I knew that they are popular with their BB creams (which I am also a fan) but I never knew that they are also selling amazing makeup.

What caught my eye was their The Style Mono Touch Shadow.  They have really nice range, but I am just seriously a sucker for neutrals, hence, I chose this brown shade which is really great for everyday makeup and silver with a lot of shimmer for night outs.

Missha Mono Touch Shadow JGA02
Missha Mono Touch Shadow NBR02





Both are really pigmented.  I purchased it for about S$5 each.  The only downside that I could think of is, it doesn’t have a decent packaging.  It only comes with this hard plastic cover.  But of course, I could not complain much because this thing only cost few bucks.


One more thing that caught my attention was their makeup brushes.  I was a bit hesitant when I saw this.  But when I tried it at home, this brush is really soft!  I use it to apply powder on my under eye area and so far, it has been serving its purpose.  This is actually an eyeshadow blending brush but since it’s tapered, I feel that I just found the perfect brush to team up with my Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit.  I love that it is perfect to target the areas that a powder brush could not do when I set my cream / liquid concealer.  I am also physically attracted to this brush because it’s gold!  It looks sooo grand!



To purchase again from Missha?  A big YES! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment